September 21, 2021 at 5:00pm EST / 2:00pm PST
Join Dr. Dave Rabin, Apollo Neuro co-founder, for a practitioner webinar to provide guidance to healthcare providers to use Apollo Neuro with patients to support them in achieving their mental and physical health goals.
Dr. Dave will discuss:
- How improving autonomic nervous system tone can improve outcomes in mental and physical illnesses
- The role of touch and breathing in homeostasis and maintaining autonomic balance
- Background and insights from developing Apollo Neuro
- Review of Clinical Trials and Research discussing Apollo Neuro’s utility in: improving cognitive performance and Heart Rate Variability (HRV), improving mood and attention control, and increasing sleep duration and quality
- Overview on how to use Apollo Neuro in patient/client environments
- How to use Apollo Neuro as a compliment to therapies/treatments/medications to help manage patient stress and support self-regulation
- How Dr. Rabin uses Apollo Neuro in his own practice
- Q&A for practitioners
About the speaker
Dr. David Rabin, MD, PhD, a board-certified psychiatrist and neuroscientist, is the co-founder & chief innovation officer at Apollo Neuro, the first scientifically-validated wearable system to improve heart rate variability, focus, relaxation, and sleep by delivering gentle layered vibrations to the skin. In addition to his clinical psychiatry practice, Dr. Rabin is also the co-founder & executive director of The Board of Medicine, and a psychedelic clinical researcher currently evaluating the mechanism of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy in treatment-resistant mental illnesses.