- A holistic approach to your mental health, and how to use food as a powerful tool
- How to eat for your microbiome health
- How Laura Lagano manages her daughter’s Autism diagnosis and grand mal seizures through nutrition
- The neuroscience behind making (and breaking) goals
- How to set meaningful nutrition goals plus small steps to take today
- Q&A with webinar participants
Meet the hosts
Dr. David Rabin, MD, PhD
Dr. David Rabin, MD, PhD, a board-certified psychiatrist and neuroscientist, is the co-founder & chief innovation officer at Apollo Neuroscience, the first scientifically-validated wearable system to improve heart rate variability, focus, relaxation, and access to meditative states by delivering gentle layered vibrations to the skin. In addition to his clinical psychiatry practice, Dr. Rabin is also the co-founder & executive director of The Board of Medicine, and a psychedelic clinical researcher currently evaluating the mechanism of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy in treatment-resistant mental illnesses.
As one of a handful of RDNs who has completed the prestigious Institute of Functional Medicine program, Laura Lagano, registered Dietician nutritionist, integrates her expertise in nutrition, functional medicine, and the endocannabinoid system in her private practice Laura Lagano Wellness. Laura is the author of The CBD Oil Miracle and co-founder and education director of the Holistic Cannabis Academy.